Maastricht Interview Conferences
In collaboration with the National Paranoia Network, we launched Bradford’s first ‘Maastricht Approach Centre’; a ground-breaking, new service, which uses a radical approach to working with ‘voice hearers’ and those experiencing ‘paranoia’.
In celebration of its success, we're pleased to announce that we will be hosting a conference in June this year.
- Peter Bullimore: a voice hearer who spent ten years as a psychiatric patient enduring many bouts of severe paranoia, who then went onto help found the 'Paranoia Network' and runs his own agency 'Asylum Associates'.
- Marius Romme: one of the originators of the Maastricht Approach and is regarded as the founder and principal theorist for the Hearing Voices Movement.
- Mark Trewin: a senior manager for mental health with Bradford Council. He also acts as the social work and social care advisor for the adult mental health team at NHS England, and is the joint lead for social work and social care at 'Positive Practice'
- Trauma - Using the Trauma Triad to undo the frozen terror from trauma
- The impact on children when their mother hears voices
- The power of language
- Maastricht in practice; a practitioners perspective
Location, Price and How to Book
Conferences will be held in Bradford and Birmingham, on the 14th and 16th June respectively. Tickets are only £80 and can be purchased by clicking here