Administration Position Available
Hourly Rate: £5.90 - £7.83
Hours: 5 per week
Base: Kenburgh House, Bradford, predominantly, occasionally at our Huddersfield premises and/or any places reasonably required by your manager
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February 2018, 3pm
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract: Fixed term until the 18th June 2018; it may be extended dependent on funding
Makng an Application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications sent in any other format or via any other route/email address will not be accepted.
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants.
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
Job description and person specification